||April to June. (Payment of fees to be made by 10th April).
||July to September. (Payment of fees to be made by 10th July).
||October to December. (Payment of fees to be made by 10th October).
||January to March. (Payment of fees to be made by 10th January).
School fees for the quarter must be paid within the 10th Day from the beginning of that quarter. Defaulters will be charged a penalty of Rs.100 per week.
- One month’s notice must be given by the parents before a child is withdrawn. One quarter fees will be charged in lieu of such notice.
- Notice for leaving cannot be given during holidays. A child who withdraws from the school in April/May, must pay the fees for the whole term.
- A child who withdraws in the middle of a given academic year must pay the entire year’s fees.
- Transfer Certificate on withdrawal is issued only after all dues to the school have been cleared.
- Payment of fees can be made according to your convenience using Credit / Debit Cards / Net Banking of various Banks/Cash.
- Parents have the option to deposit the fees in advance either for each quarter or for the whole year.
- The fee structure is subject to change at any time.
- Quarterly fees must be deposited on time. Otherwise the child’s name will be struck off from the attendance register on roll call.